Friday, April 24, 2009

They like me, they really like me....

Do you Tweet? I didn't until 2 days ago and now I have 2 followers. One I know from Etsy, and one is a complete stranger. I'm very psyched about the stranger.

I feel the same way I felt the first time someone totally and completely anonymous bought a pair of earrings I designed off Ebay. This was someone who really dug what I did, and it wasn't like a 'friend pity buy' which I'll take any day but feels just like that.

So, Mr. Daniel Proulx, welcome to my Twitter. Steampunk is awesome and so are you for giving me that warm, fuzzy feeling like I just sold you a pair of caribbean blue beaded earrings.

Today, I'm going car shopping, because my car blew up on Wednesday. We've narrowed it down to 3, so hopefully by next week I'll have wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment